Motorized bike consuming a lot of gas

Kash66

Local time
9:51 AM
Hi my motorized bike sucked all the gas the filter in just a minute. I wanted to know if having a lot of oil in my gas/oil mixture caused this. I know I'm ripening rich on oil because my bike is very smoky.

that's normal in a new engine that hasn't been broken in. if it's a 2 stroke don't believe that 150 miles per gallon crap, expect more like 90 at best, 40 or 50 if you're WOT all the time

you most likely need a smaller jet. they seem to be jetted to run a mile below sea level from the factory.

Ok thanks today's the day I start up my bike after that loss of power and grinding noise incident. I fixed all the things recommended on this forum. I will get back to you guys.

Thanks

Ok I found out it was the loose choke the whole time, my bike is way better, it just zooms by fast.

Thanks for all the help guys

Just have one little problem, the bike sometimes when I'm idle/neutral, the bike stops, maybe it was cuz I switch the jet needle to leaner, should I switch it backs to normal

The brought the idle up but now the bike reva liek crazy, before I put the jet needle to leaner, it never stopped when I'm idle. Should I put the jet needle setting back to normal? Also when I rev the bike when in neutral, the bike takes a couple of seconds to idle. I read a forum and it said that this could be a symtom of my bike being to lean.

Thanks

Back