Motorized bike consuming a lot of gas

Where i live I seem to get a 60 jet to run great, Im at about 120 about sea level. I have a couple bikes and a trike I only get about 40 mpg with my kit motors but im in it constantly to keep with traffic to avoid people trying to run me off the road in town so Im normally going 30+ sometimes cranking till 35 my I build my girls bike even better it goes 41 but uses more gas

I was just about to get the om ring but I forgot to get it, I will pick it up today or tomorrow, thanks for the reminder. Wil the leak affect my engine life.

as long as it's corrected it won't hurt, but if you don't correct it you'll have a lean condition which could lead to overheating and possibly knocking. knocking in a 2 stroke is almost always a catastrophic failure.

Ok thanks, I put got the orang and installed it but I figured out that my bike rides perfect on a flat surface but when I raise the rpm in the backstreets it won't go fast, it feels as if my engine is slipping, I think the clutch pads are slipping but the engine is only 2 weeks old, is it possible the burnt out or have grease on them.

Thanks

My clutch pads are they dirty

image.jpg

Ok thanks, also do you think the flower nut being too tight would've caused my clutch to slip in high rpm.

Thanks for the feedback

no, too loose would make it slip at high rpm. get it so it doesn't slip up high, and then adjust the preload if necessary

Ok thanks I tightened with hand tight and then I put the cover back. But my clutch cable has broke in carb guideway on the engine.

Thanks

Back