For Sale Motorized bikes for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by fx-2, Nov 23, 2013.

1. fx-2

fx-2 New Member

Moved to Tucson 7 months ago an have not used the bikes at all . First one it a Worksman frame with all the good stuff , front drum brake ,Monark springer , worksman alloy wheels , Sportsman Pat tank , MM intake and sprocket adapter 40 tooth sprocket , Jag CDI box , expansion chamber and a real Dellorto 16-16 carb . It's plated in Cal. The other bike is a Macargi frame springer front forks with disk brake . The wheels are HD from Piston bike 12 ga spokes double wall. It has a MM sprocket adapter with a 44 tooth sprocket . The motor has a long intake with a Dax RT carb . A Jag CDI box and a Jag expansion chamber . It has a Push 70 cc high compression head . It too is plated in Cal. Both motors are Jets an are ported and matched to block they also have up graded bearing . The Macargi has about 20 miles and the worksman about 300 miles . dscn0905.jpg DSC00879.JPG DSC00875.JPG

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013

2. ellindio33

ellindio33 New Member

wht are you asking for the bike

3. fx-2

fx-2 New Member

Which one are you asking about ? Dan

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  4. siouxindian

siouxindian Member

how much for the bikes. there is not a price that I can see?

5. siouxindian

siouxindian Member

I like to have the black one?

6. fx-2

fx-2 New Member

The Worksman that the black one , I want 1200.00 for it

7. angelo212

angelo212 New Member

Are these bikes gone? Are they pickup only? I'm in NJ.

8. fx-2

fx-2 New Member

Bikes

I still have them . I will ship . The price is for local pickup . Will check on freight cost if you want . Dan

9. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Member

How much for the cannon?

10. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

20 years flat!

11. angelo212

angelo212 New Member

How much for the Macargi? It would have to be shipped. Would it be possible to ship with the engine still attached to frame?

12. fx-2

fx-2 New Member

Macargi

I want 600.00 for it . I think it can shipped with the motor in the frame .I would say remove wheels , handle bars and seat . Not sure about carb . Thanks Dan