motorized downhill bike

Hello old friends, how goes it with you guys? That bike looks pretty neat and there's another one on that site that looks very interesting. I've decided to go the CVT route and have been planning for a while, should be fun.

Saki, week before last, the wife did one of your tricks. She's sporting a broken shoulder now. Funny as you and I were just talking about your spill.

Kerf, Hope the wife has a faster recovery than I did! My wife broke her elbow and collar bone a few months ago on her bike.

Ouch, you guys have really had some tough times. I'm now a house husband, getting plum domesticated with the cook'n & clean'n.

reunion

hey to yah'all,

man it seems like you guys are taking a beating !! to think, me and Kawi took SOOOOOOO much heat over 50+ top speed capabilities, but almost every mishap seems to have been far below that.

maybe inertia based stability is stronger than we think !?!

really, i hate hearing of all this disaster and mayhem, prayers for all the injured and affected.

myron and i had a breif PM exchange recently about current builds. i'm kind of in limbo right now, just my old TREK rack mount kicking around for grins. i have 3 bikes at various stages of design on paper, one of them a moped type scooter turned recumbent and fully faired, a stretched cruiser and a homebuild tadpole both with a 110cc honda horizontal engine from the NICE scooter.

my area of the country and economy are still very weak and irregular,the wifes been out of work since last Christmas, both my sidelines ( tuning and etching ) have dried up too. my parents are downsizing out of a house they've been in for 30 yrs., final move THIS Sat. and my youngest daughter is getting married Aug. 14th. and just YESTERDAY finalized an agreement on their first rental, all of which makes DAD a wreck and hobbies VERY low priority.

i have to hide when i draw plans or surf for parts sources cause i SHOULD be doing something CONSTRUCTIVE, or so i'm told :devilish:

nice to grab a min. to gab, got to go, i hear a car in the drive !!!!!!!!!

steve

Back