Motorized in East LA

wyldstallions

Local time
4:23 AM
From the moment I fully understood the concept of a motorized bicycle, I wanted to buy one. when I saw them on line years back, I wanted one in the garage. On the fact that something so small can get across town, I had to get one. I ended up building my own.

When I first looked into it, there wasn't much info on it. No one had one and some people even got angry at the mention of them. I feel the anger. It's a bicycle. I'm over it.

I also have gratitude for the practical situations these stallions are able to cross. I built a chopper (2010 Slam) and a mountain bike (2010 Mosh). I've all ready put over 120 miles on each.

Don Grube is awesome. There is a lot of very accurate history on the internet. This has been a really fun learning experience.

I am surprised that so many people see this as a hope for this coming century, when it was the hope of the last century. I'm lucky and I'm glad to be alive.

Motorized bicycles can be made reliable.

Welcome to the forum. I really don't understand why I enjoy these motorbikes so much. I just do.

Back