Mounting studs for 80cc 2 stroke

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by eleseur96020, Oct 18, 2008.

1. eleseur96020

eleseur96020 Member

I am looking for some High-quality mounting studs for my powerking 80cc. Tried the local hardware stores and small engine shops and they didn't have anything. So, is there anyplace online i can get them or does anyone have some for sale?

2. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

just keep looking i'm sure you will find a long threaded rod at a hardware store that you can cut into 4 sections. If not get yourself a metal dowl from a steel shop and thread your own studs. Hope this helps

3. eleseur96020

eleseur96020 Member

there is NO place in my town that sells threaded rod, studs, or anything that i could use. Please limit responses to either places where i could buy studs/threaded rods online or if you have studs to sell. Thanks

4. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

you don't have to get snotty with me, i was trying to help you, but if your going to act like that you can help yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
  5. MotorMac

MotorMac Member

threaded rod

Looks like you will need to order online, these guys have fast shipping so you should get it in a couple days, http://www.mcmaster.com/ and type in metric threaded rod, I think you need 6mm for PowerKing mounting bolts,correct me if Im wrong anyone??

6. eleseur96020

eleseur96020 Member

wasn't trying to get "snotty" dude, just want some relevant info and not people telling me to try things that i have already stated i tried.