moved - flywheel for other motor

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Herrmanator8, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Herrmanator8

Herrmanator8 Guest

i have a great little 25cc motor out of a poulan pro bvm200 blower and it works excellent, has an extra long shaft and works at any angle (EVEN UPSIDE DOWN!) except for the part where it topped the motor out while test running and the piece that connects the flywheel to the shaft broke and now the engine wont work till i get another flywheel...except for the part where i cant find the part anywhere online :x :x :x the flywheel is a product of PHELON. could anyone find me a site so that sells these flywheels please'

contact me if you find a reliable site please, jon

2. Dadkins1

Dadkins1 Member

I might have one - I have a couple of these little motors. I will make you a deal on it!
  3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member is where I buy all of my parts for Poulan/Weedeater equipment. I have a couple of Weadeater blowers that are almost identical to yours. Even though they are 10 years old, I have gotten pistons, rings, cylinders, etc. I think the flywheel costs about 20 bucks new, but there are probably millions of these blowers out there so salvage parts should be easy to find. I think they still make them!