Moving my shop

Sgt. Howard

Local time
7:37 AM
Most of my partsbikes collection has just made the trip south to Malott- tomorrow and the next day will I disassemble the unimat and bring that here. I have resigned my position at North Valley Hospital and have taken up with Three Rivers in Brewster... that place might need more than my tech skills, but we will see. This is so I can be home when on call... not the case at North Valley, I would bunk up there half my nights or better. Handy to have the shop there, but better for it to be at home now.
Been experimenting with gas tanks- will post when I have pix

So, Sergeant, let me see if I've got this straight; you've been working a couple hours from home. You've had your shop there so that you can at least tinker and keep yourself busy while you're sitting up there on call.

Now you're changing jobs. On this one you can be at home when you're on call. And you're also arranging to have your shop there with you?

Sounds like a win-win to me. Congrats.

Yup... that's pretty much the game plan... we shall see if this works. I rather enjoyed the team up in Tonasket as well as the workload, but I need to be home more often.

sounds like a good deal :)

maintenance man/ fitter at a place i worked at... he had his workshop there. electricity, paid for. gas and consumables, paid for. workshop? paid for. his only overheads for his own projects was material and his time. choose your own hours, just make sure you have it fixed/replaced or working when the next day starts. cruisy. i didnt replace him when he left as i cant handle the pressure...when something does breakdown in the middle of a run, theres five managers, and 200 odd employees all running around wanting to kill you...(well, alright only the managers. the rest of us enjoyed the break) and being an abbatoir...plenty of ways to do it!

Back