Muncie, Indiana area riders

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by Ryusei139, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Ryusei139

Ryusei139 New Member

So far I have only seen one other motorized bike in my town... and I built that one for my girlfriend lol. I just want a couple of people to ride and share knowledge and experience. Let's get a group ride going.

2. scottman14

scottman14 New Member

I have Seen one Its black has Ape Hangers, He works at Panda Express, His is pretty.
    I have been looking around at bikes, Would like to get a cool bike ,and get one cheap. iam just worried about installing the motor once I get everything. Wouldnt mind trying to get a Ten Speed frame,maybe put some smaller wheels on it and try an go for that Board racer look, But iam a pretty big guy,So might have to go for a bigger Bike.And Yes It would be cool if we could get a club together too.

3. Ryusei139

Ryusei139 New Member

That's me lol. Let's figure out who wants one and get 'em riding. We're almost out of riding season, but I'll probably still ride in winter. I can help any in my area. I'm no expert but I know how to build a bike well enough for a daily driver.

4. scottman14

scottman14 New Member

Wow That's you,yeah I was in there heavy set guy,Glasses was asking you about your Bike.Yeah iam looking for a cheap bike and would like to build one,a buddy of mine in Indy Just built one ,with a ten speed frame,he rides it a lot I guess.Also did you see Portland had a event this year ,Wonder who we can get ahold of up there maybe they have a club.

5. Ryusei139

Ryusei139 New Member

Well just pm me and we can get together on my day off, and I can help you any way I can