My 1st Face to face, w/ a MBC member !!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by srdavo, Feb 19, 2009.

1. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

A fellow stopped by today....introduced himself as 'Edward'. First thing he saw was an MBc sticker.... said he hangs out some on that site..... as Edward!!!

Edward is member #21, join date of 10/03/06
    He's a long time builder of many bikes.

& he is the author of this story: Two-Strokes Past Midnight- Booze, Fireworks, and Mopeds

Edward attends classes at our local Harley Davidson School & Pitt State University. He said he recently used the two-stroke story for an English composition!!

my buddy Josh, at the bikeshop, sent him over to meet me.

that's all....I just thought it was cool!!
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2009

2. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Very cool... I just read Edward's story. Very entertaining
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Edward come back, post more! That is some of the best reading ive ever seen here.

srdavo...I can see how it would be fun meeting someone "out of the blue" and have something in common like MB's. Thanks for the thread.
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

I remember reading that story...and anxiously waiting for the next installment
    always cool to put a face to the name:grin5:

Attached Files:

• 03.gif
      File size:
      18.5 KB
  5. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Man, I just got done reading that thread. That's one cool, well-written story! That thread needs to be made a sticky! :grin5:
  6. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Very cool encounter. I wish I knew if the guy I saw go riding through the Guitar Center/Big 5 parking lot is a MB fellow! He had a HT doing a high rate of speed, but very quiet!
  7. Edward

Edward Guest

Hey guys, haven't checked in in awhile. I'm busy getting a piece of paper that says I'm educated. It was awesome to finally meet someone else that builds these, located as I am, in the heartland. I had ridden my OCC Pacific Moto from the Harley Davidson campus to the Pittsburg State campus the day before and kept hearing about a guy that built these in town, so I had to check it out. I encourage everyone to check out your nearest neighbor on here, if you get the chance, there is safety in numbers;)
  8. augidog

augidog Banned

i gotta say howdy, rocks how you & davo met up, and so much time in between...i guess the whole thing is going "real-life", slowly but y'all can have an official MBc rally, it only takes 2 :cool2: