My 350lb bench press at my weight of 157lbs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hot70cc, Dec 30, 2007.

1. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

here's me

Attached Files:

2. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Hey! You got this all backwards. You should weigh 350# and press 57#. LOL :grin:

Good on ya. At 5'11", 238# @ 60yo, I'd be lucky to press 100#.

3. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

as you can see i didn't quite have it all the way my arms didn't lock, but that was back in sept, now i'm at 385 i wish i could go back to that day and do it again with the strength i have now. Getting ready for the one in bradford PA in march, beast of the northeast. Last year i did 275 and did it easy, but the next lift i tried 300 and failed. It gets frustrating when you can do a lift at your home gym, then you go to a competition and can't do the same weight.

4. minibiker

minibiker Guest

wow man im definitly gonna stay off your ****list

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2007
  5. butch27

butch27 Guest

Man you really arched on that one. Congrats but be careful. 4 ruptured discs later!!

6. Bean Oil

Bean Oil Guest

Train, don't strain.

7. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

have been

I have been training for 5 years! , no strain other than trying to get the weight up, My back is not affected in any way. If some people would understand the bench press they would know that my technique is normal and not a problem. ;)

8. mopedjay

mopedjay Guest

i was talking to my cousin the other day i finally got to talk to him he said he is benching 450

he is in prison 4 year sentence still got 2 years to go i havent seen him but he must be a friggen big ******* by now

i dont bother lifting weights just takes way too much effort

9. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

i would prolly be doing that much to if thats all i had to do, but thats cool if he could be doing that much, but i'm sure he weighs more than 157lbs. I will continue my goal of 450lbs i will not stop till i reach it, and may even go for the record at 165 open is somewhere over 500lbs. I can't wait

10. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Day before yesterday, I picked up a 1200 pound beam, and held it at about chest level for nearly 15 minutes. Man was I out of breath, had to walk 2 blocks down, and 2 blocks back with the gas can for the forklift. :grin:

11. Tom

Tom Active Member

****!!!!!!!

12. Simonator

Simonator Guest

geez! You are in WAY better shape than I am. I weigh 270 and I can't even bench my own weight. I don't work out anymore though.

13. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Good one Denny! ROFL

14. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

If I was rolling on the floor, I don't think I could get back up today. Actually Hot70 has my greatest admiration. I don't have near the ambition or discipline to pump iron. Look what it did for Arnie. :shock:

15. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

Yeah it takes motivation, and discipline, Thankfully i have a brother that works out with me, because sometimes i don't want to do the workout, but he kicks my azz to do it and sometimes i do the same, so it helps to have a partner or brother to help you along.

16. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Our marriage is saved by my wife doing my exercises for me. The perfect marriage!
    Everytime I watch her doing my exercises I feel much healthier. I hope she can get me in shape for spring. Ha Ha!