Corvette # 5 Doc.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 891
  • Corvette # 2 Doc.JPG
    Corvette # 2 Doc.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 814
  • Fat Tire #2  016.jpg
    Fat Tire #2 016.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 546
Pretty nice, I like the front motor mount. Well! I like the whole thing. Thanks for the pic's. Jim

Now...

Looks great! I like the Schwinn decals, I think it needs just one thing. The long exhaust, that would finish it.

Looks great! I like the Schwinn decals, I think it needs just one thing. The long exhaust, that would finish it.

I would love to have a long exhaust. Spooky Tooth has a Poo-Poo exhaust that is swept back and I am trying to determine if it will clear on my middle weight bike. There is very little room between the crank and engine and the crank and the Schwinn Style Kickstand. So first I am installing a wide crank from Spooky Tooth and then checking the clearance. Any other suggestions are welcome.
Thanks
Jim

real nice...so fine..did you do the paint

Thank you! It is hard to tell in the photos but it is actually two-tone. The frame is powder coated a candy neon yellow-green and the rest is a metallic lime "VW Viper" Green. So no I didn't do the paint.....my friend has a body shop and he painted the tank, chainguards etc after the powder coater did them in the wrong color and wouldn't re-do them for me!

Back