my bad neighbor!

wow- crowvise, you DO understand that Sgt. is a rank while Ranger is a designation of special forces, right? I never stated that I was Green Beret- I did not even mention them. Plus I do not have television in my home- my info about these jerks comes directly from the local police who's weapons I service as a gunsmith. And a 75 yard shot does not require a weather report to accomplish properly for those of us familiar and competant with a rifle. Yes, I spray painted over gang tags on my property- useing the same color as the origional structure. I do not care to have my property sporting somebody else's obcenities. Your statement about hatred causing prejudice is correct- ignorance is also a major contributor.
You need to look in the mirror, for when you point one finger at me, you point three at yourself.
Gregory F. Howard,
ex Sgt. US Army

Irregardless of what group u think u are your group is th same as mine. Full of the good,the bad, and the ugly. <<SNIP>>

I am native. I hunt. I hunt well. Vegitarian is spelled vegetarian.

Since you corrected someone's spelling, I couldn't resist pointing out that "irregardless" is not a proper word. The correct word is "regardless"; "irregardless" is incorrect, but has become "accepted", like slang, because people use it anyway.

crow relax this is a thing called life dont take it serious gees i thought my irsh blood got hot jimmney crickets half of my family is native americans and the other side is full blooded irish im a half breed and dam proud and i ride motorized bicycles with china girl motors and i outrun a 4 wheeler yesterday too it was setting in the yard and i ran off and left it setting there all day ha ha ha ha ha gotta love it guy relax and enjoy life..................ps i forgot periods but my wife didnt

Wow!!!

WOW Crowvice, What the heck was that? I'm sure the sarge knows I was only kidding about him turning hippie. The Sarge sounds like lifetime military retired,(like my own father was,) and is instilled with values you seem to lack. Like RESPECT for the people you deal with in your daily life. Heck, I'm more hippie than almost anyone else I know and would still NEVER disrespect anyone unless they disrespected me. To call me ignorant only shows your ignorance by judging a person before you could, in any way possible, know them.
You are very good at putting a lot of fancy words together that seem to have no meaning to us in the REAL world. But please respond with more of whatever that was. I was rolling on the floor when reading most of it. I always like a little laugh in my day, It helps with my blood pressure.
Thanks,
Big Red.

Actually Big Red, I only served active regular for four years. Made Sgt. in that timeframe- pretty much unheard of, should have stayed in. Did two years active reserve and figured I was done. Then the SCUDS hit Israel and I signed up active reserve for six years. Never went over- just as well, the 921st had some seriouse issues going on and we would have gotten slaughtered. The CO an XO were siphoning off training $$$ to their own benefit- probably still doing time. I owe so much of who I am to the Army and still retain so much of my training that my co-workers took to calling me by my old rank. I take that as a compliment.
Interestingly enough, where I live here in eastern Washington was part of the underground railroad that saw draft dodgers into Canada- as a result, there is a LARGE enclave of Hippies in this area. They do make the local landscape interesting. I may not agree with their politics, but I count many as my friends. Those that have developed a work ethic (something that seemed lacking back in the '60s) make a wonderful contribution to society. Those that have not... well, they fall into the same catagory as ANYBODY who will not work when they are able. I tell Hippie jokes- and jokes about Blacks, Mexicans, Indians, Whites, Officers, Enlisted, Polititions, Lawyers, Drunks, Mormons, Republicans, Democrats, Surgeons, French military, PETA members and just about any other segment of our sorry species that you can name! I consider myself to completly 'poiltically inccorrect' but even handed about the matter. No, you did not offend me- I actually spent some time in high school with shoulder-length hair until my Mother took a candid shot of me useing her bonnet hairdryer and threatened to show it to my friends. I still have that photo.
Before a man can laugh at anybody else, he must know how to laugh at himself.
the Old Sgt.

The French have a military?
I thought they just all threw up there hands and screamed like little girls and ran away.
LOL
BBB

Bad Neighbor

Right on Sarge, If ya can't make fun of people, Whose left. (are the French real people?) Hey, Just kidding to all you Frenchies.
I think people like crowvise could learn a thing or two from you and people like you. I've alway's said, If it ain't fun, don't do it. If it is fun, Do it again.
I've found that if you enjoy your work you'll do a better job, Do it longer and, most of the time, make a better living for yourself. If you're not enjoying your life, Do something else. Sounds to me like crowvise needs to do something else. He just does'nt sound very happy.
Big Red.

You mean the gras? Market's already flooded with them- they go by the pound. BIG tickets are the ones without Waffenamps- the 'dirty bird' of the third retch, the eagle holding the swastika. If they were never stamped by a NAZI arsenal, they were never surrendered. Quite rare...
the Old Sgt.

Back