my beer injected hawthorne!!

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by wavygravy, Oct 12, 2007.

1. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

check out my new / old find! i picked it up behind my buddies motorcycle shop in the blackberry bushes for free! what do ya think about beer injection? will it work? does for me anyway! hicup!! im hopeing soon to be tradeing my honda 90 for a 52 j.c. higgins flowmaster to motorize! im giddy! oh ya back to beer injection, one for me one for the bike,one for me one for the bike. no wonder it doesnt run!:lol::lol::lol:

Attached Files:

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

that's gonna be one way cool bike !
    :D:D:D

3. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

You cant beat the price and it looks like it will be a cool bike when complete!

4. lhemrick

lhemrick Guest

Works for me! I'm sitting here with a draft in my hand as we speak but don't you think it should be two for you and one for the bike! COOL!

5. minibiker

minibiker Guest

the problem with beer injection is not enough alchahol try whisky

6. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

ya it's great sounds good to..pop-fizz-glug-glug-glug..but the mpg is not the best.lol it's a cool bike wavy

7. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

I'll give ya 10.00 for the backbone in the pic. My wife stole mine! Te hee!
    Doc

8. JE

JE Guest

Way cool.let me know if you need any parts.I've got lot's of vintage stuff.

9. JE

JE Guest

Some pictures of my fleet and parts pile.

Attached Files:

10. JE

JE Guest

Couple more pictures.Red one is one of my oldest bikes.It's a 1936 Schwinn model C.I've also got a 1936 Schwinn motorbike.Has no motor but was styled after the motorcycles of the time.It's at work right now so I can build some aftermarket parts from it.The yellow and green fram is a 1937 Motorbike.

Attached Files:

11. Wow. Awesome collection!

12. JE

JE Guest

Thanks.I've got a couple more bikes I'm curently restoring.

Attached Files:

13. cwucat42

cwucat42 Guest

I'm glad you didn't waste the good stuff on it, like Heineken. Natural Light was a good call!
    LOL