my bike is finally the way i llike it

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by wayde, Apr 28, 2008.

1. wayde

wayde Guest

here it is

Attached Files:

2. Cool throttle sleeve to derailer spot thing among so much more.
    What up with the air filter upside down? I like the drill thru bolts make that filter look TIGHT!
  3. wayde

wayde Guest

the filter is upside down cause it hit the frame when proper and it broke, i have a friend making a new air filter cover out of aluminum but where the holes are there will ne a 90 degree bend it is being milled out of a block of aluminum to look almost exactly like this one
  4. motoschwinn

motoschwinn Guest

GOOD Job, looks like a work horse! (in a good way)
  5. wayde

wayde Guest

work horse it is it moves quick too hardly ever peddle from a stop maybe need a new clutch i'm working on a trailer for stuff and another to tow bikes with shoud put me to a challenge AND i think i have almost figured out how to use disc brakes on the back wheel but i will not say much more till i succeed or fail completely
  6. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Thats a solid looking bike and build. I like the U-bolt on the front mount, looks secure. Great Job!
  7. wayde

wayde Guest

it just may get better just ordered a bigger fuel tank and a boost bottle and soon a 36 tooth sprockrt unless someone wants to trade for a 44 tooth....
  8. djase10

djase10 Guest

Excellent wayde..

I have identical turn signal setup on mine=(ebay),
    (thou i lost left lens cover while gunning it on the beach)..

enjoy and stay safe..
  9. wayde

wayde Guest

they suck the battaries fast i'm wondering if the white wire would kill them
  10. john_mastro

john_mastro New Member

Where did you get the clutch lever... and did you use a twist cycle gear shifter for the throttle?? (I got a cheap kit with cheap parts and will look to up grade...
  11. wayde

wayde Guest

the throttle is a modified twist grip, and the clutch is a rapid fire shifter
  12. djase10

djase10 Guest

Hi Wayde
    6 volts would be a tad to high for led's..

4.5 volts is great, very bright ..

I have LOTS of AA & AAA rechargeable batteries, and change +charge when required.

All the best
  13. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

Very nice and solid looking build, as for the filter you could always just saw those little finger things off, then the bottom of a beer can fits over almost perfectly, thats what I did.
    A nice aluminium one would be even better though.
    I like the front mount too, looks like you'll never have problems with that!
  14. wayde

wayde Guest

well the changes are almost done, replaced the carb and it made a bit of a difference, got a dirt bike throttle at the motorcycle shop( way more travel in the throttle so no adjusting cable ) head light- dual halagon's center kick stand and muffler is on way as well is the boost bottle. i've ordered all my parts from bryan at revolution and he's great had a prob with carb and he sent a new one as soon as i talked to him. took a risk after hearing all the bad stuff about him but it seems to be working out for me
  15. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

Where did you get the hard shell? Is it a motorcycle part?
  16. wayde

wayde Guest