my bike will not increase in power and then slows down

buddaboy

Local time
2:52 PM
hello my name is Ken and i have been having so much fun with my motor bike I feel like I am breaking some laws!!!!!!! (LOL) I have had the bike for 3 months and I bought it used from a guy that didn't know how to put it together. So after I dieled it in it ran smooth and fast. But know it starts and runs at a low RPM and i had checked my carb, fuel system and electrical system and they are all OK. Do you have any other ideas where to look???????
PLEASE I am having with draws!!!!!! (LOL)

Welcome to MBc, Ken. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post your question in the proper Forum.

Depending on whether your motor is 2-Stroke or 4-Stroke, I would suggest that you post your problems in the correct one of those two Forums. I feel certain that someone quite knowledgeable on the subject will help you. And remember, pics are always helpful. Good Luck.

Back