my bike

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by sk8freak8989, Mar 24, 2007.

1. sk8freak8989

sk8freak8989 Guest

so i finally got my bike together and here are some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

nice job :D
    are the upside down, boardtrack type bars hard on the back after a while ?

3. jeffspeeder

jeffspeeder Guest

that thing is sweet i was originaly going to put my motor on a mountain bike but i kinda wanted the old fassion harley look. but anyway that thing looks awsome!! love it

4. sk8freak8989

sk8freak8989 Guest

no the bars are actually not bad on your back at all it is actually really comfortable.

5. bigboy64

bigboy64 Guest

how difficult was it to get the gas tank on? I have this same bike and the only thing holding me back from getting my engine kit is that. It looks great !

6. psuggmog

psuggmog Guest

You must have a young back!

7. azbill

azbill Active Member

thats what I was thinkin !!! :D :D

8. sk8freak8989

sk8freak8989 Guest

well the hadle bars are just the right distance away from me and yes i do have a young back im only 14. the gas tank mount i made out of som steel. i will try to get a pic of it soon.

9. azbill

azbill Active Member

to do such a clean job at your age means that you will only get better with time and experience

10. sk8freak8989

sk8freak8989 Guest

here i got a pic of the gas tank mount.[​IMG]

i also bought a on/off swich and mounted it on the plate under the seat. i still have the stock kill swich so i can just kill the engine quickly. theon/off swich is just so my friends cant take off with my bike. its also cool because when the bike is running the swich lights up.
    [​IMG]
    with light on
    [​IMG]

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

those are some fat-*ssed mods, sk8freak8989, & a beauty motoredbike, ya gotta take a shot at bike of the month 8)

12. JFleck

JFleck Guest

I like the orange wheels . . .