My boss calls me Whyle E Cyote!

247Jude

Local time
11:56 AM
I started motorbicycling in the fall, starting with 2.10 untill I wore out the tires, had one wipe out over a tree that fell across the bike trail. Lost a couple of fenders on the way home, along the way got a flat and busted a peddle on another day. Retired that frame and stared with my current one. which I used aluminum wheels, witch was a mistake. Ran most the winter with a Ktrac on the back untill I split the trac, saving the replacements for next winter. Currently have studed 1.75

Welcome aboard.

Sorry it took so long for someone to say hello back. Sometimes new posts get lost in the shuffle.

But we're a pretty well-meaning crowd here. You'll enjoy it.

Tell us a bit more about your bike.

I put a ktrak on a 18 inch buffalo Cyclo frame with a sport tec front suspention off a 16, 24. I then attached a back rack with a 97cc 4 cycle out of a baja off road bike. Keeping the original drive, the 26 inch wheel is too much for the clutch. Uninpeded it screems, but with me on it, it needs. asistance. I also have my daily, which is a percition mustach saved from the dump, it has mercalli front suspention, hirise handle bar and goose neck. Zac2000 alumium front rim with innova studded 26x1.75 rubber. The same was on the back untill it disinagrated, imploded! Now it has a steel wheel with same rubber. It also has bike plant carbon fenders, and supercycle jell comfort sadle. It also has sanyo dyno headlight with a truck marker light for the rear hooked up to a switch and motor dyno. All 12 volt. I am running a ch80 from Chris Hill. I go about 29 kilometers to work one way each day. It takes from 40 minutes to 55 depending on the weather. I have pictures posted on facebook, I could not down load here from my phone. I did have the Ktrak on the mustach and worked great in the snow.
Junior

So far I have gone through one spark plug. One throdle cable ($17), two brass cable ties, which has frayed my clutch cable. Two aluminum back wheels, and misfortuned two steel back rims! One tire tube, one ktrak track, a complete set of break shoes, lord knows how many headlight bulbs(may be 10) And one main link thrown twice. It is a lot of maintainance but I think worth it.

I lost the tip of my muffler the other day, boy what a shot of boost! But way to loud, it doubled the out put at least! I went back for the tip but it was too late; it got run over by a truck and squashed it out of shape. Any body got a spare.

Back