My Electric Green Glowing Chopper (pics)

That is freaking awesome Allen - I guess you don't mind people staring at you in the slightest...

my favorite color is green too - because I'm irish!

That's cool! It makes me think of that dude a long time ago that grew grass on suits, cars, and just about anything else... The suits were featured in the David Byrne/Talking Heads movie "True Stories".
Excellent way of showing your unique artistic/creative spirit!!!!!
Keep on doin' yer own thing, yer own way...

so cool!

that is totally awesome! i noticed you died your hair to match the bike! or did ya make the bike to match your hair? could you please make it ot our next bbq your bike whould be a great addition to the ride! how totally cooll!!:):D;)

Look out guys, it looks like we have some fungus-among us.:p

You could ride that just wearing sandals and no one would even notice because they'd be checking out that custom ride.(I'd advise against it though:))

I dig it, definitely different, sort of reminds me of the van in Dumb & Dumber, I can picture floppy ears now, lol might have to make me something like that

A little *** goes a long way. I saw one of those in a vision during my hard fought fight for **** days. ( I think.)
Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
the furry green cha cha cha chapaw cool and new man the greatest thing i think would be the lights that are like string and if the hole thing was a aray of constant changing color man like wave or riple affect on it yeah i think i may be on to something here ????
TURBO CHAOS Z? some times my brain works

Hey Ya'll,

I'm very pleased that you all appreciate my art. I plan to enter it in the BOM. I think it's unique enough to be a contender.

Thanks for the kind words!

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Back