my first bike

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by tones64, Feb 23, 2008.

1. tones64

tones64 Guest

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

nice lookin ride :D
    could you make an intro post so we can all say 'HI !'
  3. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

nice ride! hey, seeing a suside shift made me want to make one, or find a "bolt on" sort of way to mount some of my dad's harleys old foot rests and foot shifter so did u weld or get a bolt on? thanks love the ride! pm me so we dont go off topic
  4. tones64

tones64 Guest

i took the old cruiser handlebars that were on the bike, before i went with the apes, cut them to the height i wanted it and welded it on, that way i knew the clutch lever would have no prob bolting on cause there old handlebars....dont know how to pm lol

5. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

ok, thanks
  6. Woah dude that suicide lever is BANK!
    I gotta get me a welder.
    Anything that will make your ride more personalized will make it a little less stealable.
    And you don't need to fish for special lenght cables and it really cleans things up on the ape hangers.
    I got to copy that idea some day.
    I got to build me another bike.
    It needs to look like yours!
  7. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Very nice ride.
  8. graucho

graucho Active Member

Wow! man i love the suicide shift. I had put one on one of my mini choppers. Never thought of your idea. Good job! graucho

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  9. You know...with wide may work!
  10. Neat, is that a nitrous bottle I spy?
  11. hunter45440

hunter45440 New Member

Now that is one sweet ride
  12. tones64

tones64 Guest

Thanks, the "suicide shift" does make it harder to ride especially when stopping, havent fallen yet, im trying to come up with some way to do like forward controls on a harley, for those longer trips you can stretch out you legs. And its a boost bootle taped on for now lol, wanted to try that nitrous kit though.
  13. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Very Cool! I like the painted forks. I had not thought of doing that. A front drum is nice with those forks(just my experience)
    Thanks for sharing. Good Job.