My First Build a Schwinn Heavy Duti

Well this is my first build. It is compleat and I would like it if you all take a look at the pics and if you see anything wrong. If yall do let me know. If not I am going to go for my first ride tomarrow.

Attachments

• Motorized Bike 004Resized.jpg
    Motorized Bike 004Resized.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,527
  • Motorized Bike Resized2.jpg
    Motorized Bike Resized2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 556
  • Motorized Bike 001.JPG
    Motorized Bike 001.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 889
Well went for my First ride and it was great. Had a wonderfull time riding it and I really enjoyed building the bike. It rode great and started up first time. I read on here about all the things not to do and it was worth it. Look forward to putting in some input and helping others now.

Bike looks great and the frame is a perfect choice for your 2 stroke build.
Good luck MotoMagz

Your first picture looks to me like you have your chain running on the underside of the chain tensioner wheel. Correct me if I'm wrong. The chain surely is supposed to be on the top of the pulley, that way you have some adjustability when the chain stretches ,and it will a lot.The bike looks great, I love Schwinns, even the Chinese newer ones .

I guess you are seeing the flash from the reflector. I am not using the chain tensioner at all. I set the chain up tight and short and after putting around 35 miles I have had to adjust it once. I am going to try to not use an adjuster at all. I have one if I need it though.

Back