My first build micargi cruiser

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by raceanine, Jun 9, 2013.

1. raceanine

raceanine New Member

I just finished my first build, I used a micargi general bike and a skyhawk engine. I did quite a few modifications to the build such as disc brakes front and rear, custom chain tensioner, clutch cable roller, larger fuel tank, and custom front motor mount. My dad and I built this together, we had to widen the frame in the rear to accomodate the wider cassete hub used to mount the disc brake with a top hat adapter for the sprocket, had to make a front motor mount to fit the micargi frame, and built caliper mounts on the rear and front forks. It was a fun project and even more fun cruising around on it. Here is a link to the photos of the build.

2. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Well-Known Member

Glad to have you with us. Look forward to seeing more post from you. Make pictures and videos so we can see what Nevada is like.
  3. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

I am not able to see your pics either from your link. You will definitely get more responses when the pics are visible.
    I use photobucket too. I go to the individual pic on photobucket and copy the IMG link (There is a choice of four types of links to copy).
    Pasting the IMG link into our thread allows us to view the pic without clicking on the link.
  4. raceanine

raceanine New Member

5. tom-fishing

tom-fishing Member

Just came back to see if you had gotten photos posted and am glad I did. You did a great job.