My First Motored Bike.

tskrem

Local time
11:18 AM
Hey i ordered my motor kit of ebay. It was $190 AUS.
It is an F80 motor kit. 66cc.
IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

Welcome aboard. That bike looks like it's going to be a world of fun.

I'd get an inline fuel filter. You can get them wherever you can get parts for lawn mowers and their engines. Splice it in between the fuel tank and the carburetor.

Those gas tanks have a small, screen type filter inside. You've probably seen, and installed, it as a matter of fact. But they're not much. You're nearly unfiltered at the moment.

yeah i knew i have to get one of them because there on all my motorbikes (only little dirt bikes). thanks for the feedback, much appreciated

bump, bump

new photos, i have taken some shots of the petal milimetres away from the motor, will this matter? is it normal?

I also have a problem with my throttle being unable to fit on my handlebars? anyone have an idea how to fix it.

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

Cheers :D

Look inside throttle end.
Some have a small pin sticking out.
a small hole needs to be drilled in handle bar so pin can fit into it.
It has a purpose ! Don't break it off.
If there is no pin and the bars are to large or small you may need new correct size bars.
Good Luck

The throttle has the pin but the bars are too big. should i drill the hole and then force the throttle in? were could i buy a bigger throttle?
thanks for the comment.

its a nice looking bike.may have to make some special brackets and adaptors.

Most kits comes with controls to fit 7/8" bars.

Did you unscrew the 2 screws from top so it would open wider ?

How wide is the opening ?
What is the diameter of bars ?

DO NOT FORCE ANYTHING AT ANY TIME ON MACHINES. IF IT DON'T BREAK DOING IT,AT A TIME WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT TO IT WILL.
Good Luck

Back