tacoshell4

Local time
5:03 AM
here it is

P1011303.jpg

P1011309.jpg

P1011308.jpg

P1011305.jpg

very clean and the motor is a perfect fit, nothing looks like it had to be forced. i really dig the girder. how does it ride?

girder? the autotentioner twords the front took me about 8 hrs to get drafted built and adjusted it rides great i'm gonna make a new rear tentioner like a dirtbike but the front roller on spring will be incorporated. if the chain system works out good i'm gonna make a custom intake so I can use my jet motor cause its wayyyyy faster than the starfire and has torque..

girder? t

Your front for is a 'girder' style fork, they were invented around the 1930s used on Indian and BSA motorcycles, i believe Noleen started manufacturing them for mountain bikes in the 1990s for a few years, That one you have is a Noleen Girder fork and they are as rare as hens teeth these days i been looking to buy one for months but haven't seen a one for sale. You can still buy all the parts to refurbish them though, they wear out quick and become sloppy apparently, due to all the pivot points. Want too sell yours? I'll happily take it off your hands :) You cant have that sweeet sweeeet Honda 2 strroke AND a Girder fork thats just greedy ;-P

Nice ride mate well done dont see nearly enough full suspension bikes on this forum.

KiM

Last edited:
Dual Suspension Shifter

Pics Of My First Shifter 4 Stroke Titan. The Shifter Option Is Fun And Gives Full Control Of Engine Rpm. I Go 300 Lbs Plus And All Six Gears Pull Very Good. I Put 6 Cog Cassette On By Mistake, Will Change It Soon To Seven Cog Cassette. Bike Has A Seven Speed Derailier. The Biggest Cog On Cassette Is 28 Tooth , They Make One With 34 Tooth. Mine Starts Out With 1/2 Turn Of One Pedal In The Grass. 28 Tooth = 24:1 Ratio In Low . The 34 Might Make Clutch Last Much Longer. I Hope This Is Not Off Thread! Glad To Learn About Noleen Front Fork. Taco`s Build Is Super Great!! Ron

Attachments

• 100_1247.jpg
    100_1247.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 100_1246.jpg
    100_1246.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_1240.jpg
    100_1240.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 196
its a fiber impregnated resin wicked slick and hard. my bud has a bunch of scraps he works at some carbon fiber shop top secret job lol. I have welders and tools so I can build pretty much anything that is simple i guess i want to post a video so yall can see how it works.. thanks for all the positive feedback guys... and that shifter bike is sweet. and I always knew that front end to be a girvin

Your front for is a 'girder' style fork, they were invented around the 1930s used on Indian and BSA motorcycles, i believe Noleen started manufacturing them for mountain bikes in the 1990s for a few years, That one you have is a Noleen Girder fork and they are as rare as hens teeth these days i been looking to buy one for months but haven't seen a one for sale. You can still buy all the parts to refurbish them though, they wear out quick and become sloppy apparently, due to all the pivot points. Want too sell yours? I'll happily take it off your hands :) You cant have that sweeet sweeeet Honda 2 strroke AND a Girder fork thats just greedy ;-P

Nice ride mate well done dont see nearly enough full suspension bikes on this forum.

KiM

I love my cr 250 lol o have a rare 1990 ns50f as well how much u wanna pay for the fork?

Back