my improved shwinn bike

80cc raw engine with cns racing carb with performance airfilter,boost, 36t spocket on my shwinn del mar.

Attachments

• P1030070.cJPG.JPG
    P1030070.cJPG.JPG
    460 KB · Views: 532
  • P1030056.dJPG.JPG
    P1030056.dJPG.JPG
    630.4 KB · Views: 526
  • P1030077 - Copy.hJPG.JPG
    P1030077 - Copy.hJPG.JPG
    430.8 KB · Views: 507
  • P1030081 - Copy.JPG
    P1030081 - Copy.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 475
  • P1030083.JPG
    P1030083.JPG
    448.7 KB · Views: 568
its not very pretty now. i hit 40mph and i heard aloud pop and i looked down and my moter was just barly hanging on to the bike. the front moter mout snapped in half and my pedals hit it the whole way home cause it wouldnt stay still and i had to pedal 3 miles home. it sucked. im using locktyte on everything next time and mabey evan super glue

Last edited:
Why remove the rear fender? And the trick with keeping the front fender and adding Brakes is to ,of course drill out all the rivets and replace with 10/32 machine screws, Put the l bracket in front of your forks the your brakes will fit. Because they factory bend the Fenders on the sides so it will go through the forks but.. Th bend is longer than needed and it just so happens its in the back of the fork so you can just move it to the front of the fork by taking your front wheel off then pull the l bracket bolt and move it to the frontput brake stud right through the hole. Works great. This is a real tip here man. hey are nice bikes. I built the first one with a SpeedSter Motors Engine and the New ones Is the SpeedSter Tiger Brand. All Live Fast 70cc'ers Unless Asked for specific 38, 48, 55, or 60. I work with a coulple of Distributers and really Like the LiveFastMotors Tiger 70, and the 60cc'er SpeedSter is amazing, Well matter of fact their 48 cc Round head has a wind to it. But its eithere LiveFast Speedsters or Tiger or The Jiali From China these are torquey on the powerband. Woow hold on. Yea them Front brakes are a must with that there 50cent peice with teeth of a sprocket out back. Darn I never knew they were so small.

i'll get around to putting the back fender back on, i have to bend the 1 side of it so it dont rub the chain. im probally gonna put some front brakes on in alittle while, i have to go get some. do they carry them at like walmart or target. thanks for the tip. yea that sprocket is half the size of the 44 teeth and it only ways about a pound or less, pulls her to 40mph pretty good.

Last edited:
Hey that's cool!!! I liked it. Its a small black beauty. You have really improved its condition.

Back