my intro-need Wheelchair adapter help

F

fredbert

Hi all I am new so I hope it is ok to to introduce my self and ask for advice in the same post.

I have an adapter for my wheelchair which turns it into a three wheeler, I have removed the useless electric wheel hub motor and battery pack to replace it with a GXH50 or a GX31, at present I am trying the GX31 with a minimoto cvt.

Here is a pic of what I am trying to achieve side2.jpg this is a guy in the states he has a GC Robin - Subaru EHO35 33.5 cc 1.60 hp four cycle Gear & Chain Drive kit fitted.

I was thinking of using the Gubee gear box, is it possible to mount the gear box vertically. I was told that oil would run out of the Gbox.

Thanks

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there would have been some sort of slick if that had happened to me,the guy just sat their and complained about spilling his soda.

Thanks for the reply.

ed

That is a Staton set up. Head to the Rack em Up section and fire away. Welcome to MBc. Glad to have you in the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!

Welcome to MBc. The unit pictured is a Staton unit running to a sprocket somehow married to a front hub, probably mounted in place of a disk brake. Interesting. Start a thread in Rack-Mounted, and I bet you'll have a lot of people wanting to lend an opinion.

Welcome to the community! Definately go to Rack 'em Up section and you'll be well on your way!

Back