My introduction - Looking for the right 2-stroke kit

Awright. I'm 98% going to get the RAW kit based on what I can tell about the quality of the parts, your testimony, and the price.
Does anyone else have any tips for this MBc newb?
Also, comparing the pictures of the RAW kit and the other two, I see a couple of bits not pictured the RAW kit that are on Zone8 and BikeBerry. Can anyone tell me what they are and why they aren't pictured in the RAW kit? (the bits circled in purple).
Thanks all!
~Miriax

Attachments

• peices.jpg
    peices.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 122
Sure thing.

Small one top left is a master link.
Below is exhaust gaskets, head gasket, sparkplug boot, two of the motor mount stud bolts, and muffler tie down strap.
Next to the right is the T-style universal mount which requires drilling through the frame.
Furthest right is fuel line.

When I ordered my RAW kit, I got the U-style universal motor mount with it, though I don't know if they still package them or not. I know for a fact the RAW kit will come with the muffler tie down (which isn't really necessary), masterlink for your 415 chain, fuel line and the motor mount stud bolts.

I don't believe they send extra exhaust gaskets, sparkplug boot and head gasket. Your sparkplug boot should be fine if you remember to take the crown off the plug first, for exhaust gaskets I just bought a roll from a local auto shop and cut my own out whenever I need a new one (same roll going on 3 years), and in 3 years I have yet to blow a head gasket on two different motors.

Back