My last 3 builds...

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by m3456y, Feb 8, 2014.

1. m3456y

m3456y New Member

I'm new on the forum, and thought I'd share the last three bikes I've built. I also just fabricated and added the Al Fisherman clutch rollers...really a nice mod. I've included a picture of my favorite mod - a remote choke, which I add to all my bikes after I just about hit a mailbox while trying to adjust the choke on one of my bikes. I own a 1999 Whizzer and have given all my bikes a "retro" look patterned after the vintage Whizzer motorbikes.

Attached Files:

2. Barry

Barry Member

Very classy! A question: Where did you buy that tripod stand? I bought one three or four builds ago and can't find where I bought it.
    Thanks
    Barry

3. m3456y

m3456y New Member

There are couple sellers I've bought from on ebay. I usually buy a several at a time - that's the first thing I do on the bike because it's then easy to work on. Price is in the $18.00 range. Here's one link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/281193861150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

4. m3456y

m3456y New Member

I usually get them on ebay. They are around $18 and it's the first thing I do on the bike, it makes it very easy to work on.

5. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Very nice looking bikes.

6. typtohe

typtohe Member

where do you get that clutch tension bracket? Looks better than the stock one that came with my kit.

7. m3456y

m3456y New Member

Built it based on a post I saw on this forum

8. typtohe

typtohe Member

they came out AMAZING.