my latest project the rat fink

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by foyeburger, Dec 24, 2006.

1. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

2. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

my beach cruzer 26 inch stingray

[​IMG]

3. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

my occ chopper bikes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

more rat fink

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

foyeburger, you got yerself some nice looking bikes...thanks for the pics 8)

6. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Rat fink

That is cool. Where did you get the helmet in that one picture?

7. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

thats a beanny helmet

got it at the local harly shop most harly shops have them yah just check out you harly shop there cool and small thanks larry ca

8. Tom

Tom Active Member

I need to stop getting shown up by everyone. Those are way sweet bikes.

9. tirebiter

tirebiter Guest

Nice bikes man :shock: Shoot, it took me all last winter just to get one bike running right. You've been busy. :D

10. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Cool bikes

Ya, tom you need to put buddies bike on the home page, or step up your game. Take it to the next level Tom. Tirebiter, it does take quite a bit of tinkering to get the bikes right, but just think of all of the energy you are saveing by not pedaling so much.

11. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

thanks all

hanks for your comments on my bikes those helmets at the harly shop were around 35 bucks i belive i got mine in grover beach next to trinity cycles on grand av. almost to 13 st. good bike shop guys are cool about motorized bikes (plug) haha!

12. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Bike shop

I am in Atlanta. All of the guys have bicycles that are made out of space shuttle parts, and cost $1000. I have not even seen one motorized bicycle besides mine.

13. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Rat fink

Hey, I like the way you hooked up the engine. Looks like you have room left over. Wonder if a person could install a 50cc engine transmission and all. Maybe use a hand shifter for the foot shifter like on custom Harlies. Just a thought.

14. Steve

Steve Guest

foyeburger,

Your Rat Fink is looking good, as are the others. Just curious, did you build the motor mount, or is that comercially available?

15. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

the motor mount i got on ebay and then i had to cut it in half and only used on of the bars a little grinding and cutting to make it fit then bolted it down thru the lower frame it was a challenge but is possible i cannot rember the guys name but it was under motorized bikes on ebay he has a photo of his occ chopper with a side car i belive he is from ohio look for this sellers name barry0070_70_0(335 i just looked it up thats his seller name if you go to ebay you can send him a messege he hand welds the mouter mounts one buy one he inst showing anything right now but leave him a messege hes pretty good on checking his email on ebay thanks larry ca[/url]

16. etheric

etheric Guest

That engine looks good all black. I also like the solid chainring on the green bike.

17. erikvilla

erikvilla Guest

Awsum bikes!

18. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

yes they are, erikvilla...welcome to the forums :)

so, when do we see your "80", hmmm? (i'm guessing tomorrow) 8)

19. jwibbity

jwibbity Guest

wanted to know where you got your engine painted black because my bike is black and i want a black engine

20. foyeburger

foyeburger Guest

hi got the engine off of ebay just type in motorized bikes i think i got it from a guy revolution cycles larry ca[​IMG]