Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, Rif Addams, yer a true bro.

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 418
hi augi, glad to see your in better spirits,

might be easier to do short spurts on here with your pic, and just keep a more detailed journal on your laptop or in a notebook, that way you will never forget the little amusing things that happen everyday, this was how i traveled for 2 years after college, once i filled a journal i just posted it back home...

Augi, it was great talking with you on the phone this evening, and it looks and sounds like you're having the time of your life! I wish you best of luck and safe travelling, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you when you make it to the east coast.
May the MB Gods always be looking over your shoulder.

Glad it's goin' good so far. If anyone asks why you're headed to Alaska first, here's something to show them. It's a "real time" (updated every 3 min.) picture from the deck at one of my watering holes: http://www.capchoice.com/
The pic is near the bottom of the page. There's another watering hole here where you can drink beer out on the porch. The view from that one is my back yard. I like that view better. They don't have a web cam, so you'll have to see that one in person.

nothing like a good "beer garden" 'van...i'm really looking forward to this.

Kilroy' you made a great day greater with your call...good timing too.

hanging out with some classic MB's in Rif's shop...here ya go, 'denny...

Attachments

• Photo05192250.jpg
    Photo05192250.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 424
Appreciate the pics Augi. Can't decide if the fuzziness in the last one is because of your pitcher takin skills or my choice of *adult beverage*. :confused: :devilish:

Appreciate the pics Augi. Can't decide if the fuzziness in the last one is because of your pitcher takin skills or my choice of *adult beverage*. :confused: :devilish:

huh, it looked better last nite...methinks my picture-taking skills were affected by my choice of beverage.

Man, I'm turning green with envy as I read this thread.
This is shaping up to be the trip of a lifetime.
It's not possible for me to do a similar thing, but I'm with you all the way, augidog.

40 miles wet windy cold...nice ride nonetheless...snapped this in Buckley...on the back is the word "FREEDOM"

Attachments

• Buckley.jpg
    Buckley.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 412
Thank you for your encouragement on a phone call this past winter. For the last 2 days i set out for a 200 mile odyssey to checkout my equipment and to see if 100 miles a day was feasable for me. It was a 20 mile drive south to Osoyoos B.C. then up and over the Richter pass where on the western slope it started to blow violently and pour down rain......but then this is your post ill continue if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back