Engine Trouble My motor won't turn over

Anthony@310

Local time
1:46 PM
My motor won't turn over. I checked the cdi the fuel spark plug head gasket..when I go the let out clutch and turn throttle it comes to a slow halt. Dead silence.. Uugh.so can somebody help me?

first check that spark plug is wet with fuel - are you continuing to pedal as you ease out the clutch?

I checked the cdi sparkplug headgasket.. When I let out the cluch and turn the throttle the bike comes to a slow halt. No sound.its my first bike..I have limited tools n I can't count on anybody' to help me out here without charging me for advice...help me please.

Clutch cable too tight? Clutch slips motor not turning over? Pull your magneto case, pedal and watch the rotor to see if clutch is fully engaged or slipping

assuming its actually turning over and the clutch isnt the issue all along... and that you attached the chain...

remove exhaust, remove carb, change spark plug to NGK brand.

pour a little bit of fuel down the intake. if it starts,fires up, coughs, maybe even revs up a bit for a second or two... it was either the exhaust or the carb at fault.

if it doesnt start, its electrical. or possibly crank seals. remove side covers and look for oil inside either case, usually the magneto side lets go.

we CANNOT help you if YOU CANNOT describe the problem a bit more clearly ;)

maybe its better that you spend money and get ripped off...

I’m having trouble starting my bike also I have a 66CC Skyhawk pedal release clutch and real tire skids and nothing took spark plug out looks fine I think it may be flooded what can I do now ?

I’m having trouble starting my bike also I have a 66CC Skyhawk pedal release clutch and real tire skids and nothing took spark plug out looks fine I think it may be flooded what can I do now ?
Take the spark plug out and try starting it see if you get Spark the CDI or Magneto could be bad double check the wires make sure you're peddling fast enough before you release the clutch. If you're getting gas all you need is a spark disconnect the kill switch and see if that does anything sometimes those will cause problems

You're saying rear tire skids? Is the motor turning over? I've had new motors that are stuck clutch won't disengage, check your clutch cable adjustment has some play in it. If that doesn't help I pulled the clutch case and put a little wood wedge between small bevel gear and clutch gear get on your bike and pedal with clutch lever in and dump clutch lever to break it loose

My engin was just fine it wouldn't start but it would sputter but it was turning over but now it is locked up for some reason it rolls with the clutch in but not when I release it anyone know whats up with it its brand new

Back