My Motorized bike for sale, $300, plus lots of goodies

I have enjoyed my motorized bicycle experience, but I a now graduating to motorcycling and need the room for my Honda Magna.

My bike for sale has a good engine, and everything works properly. It's in great shape, and reaches 30-35mph easily. Along with it is various motorized kit parts such as:

1. New, never used 80cc 2-stroke engine,
2. Tank
3. Various carb parts
4. Custom King's 36 tooth sprocket, never used
5. Solid hub and freewheel sprocket that can be used with 4-stroke engines.
6. miscellaneous cables, hoses, springs that are used with these bikes.

I would like $300 for all of it, and I really just want to deal locally here in the DFW/Texas area if at all possible.

Contact me if interested. Pics of the bike are attached. I can email pics of the other stuff upon request.

Attachments

• JET Back.JPG
    JET Back.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 2,033
  • Jet chain.JPG
    Jet chain.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,637
  • JET Front.JPG
    JET Front.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,706
  • JET side.JPG
    JET side.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,769
  • JET engine.JPG
    JET engine.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,594
nice build.... it's cool how you got awy from having to use that darned tensioner!!

is that a coaster brake?

let me get this straight....the complete bike &
the whole list of parts, including a brand new engine?

what a deal!!

I wish I was closer.... & had a spare 300 bucks!!

you should have no problem selling!!

The bike has a horizontal drop out for the rear axle, so it made it very easy to tension both chains and not have to use the tensioner. Most bikes have vertical dropouts which make it almost impossible to do without the tensioner.

Engine and Parts for sale with my bike

Attached are pictures of the engine and parts I have for sale. I would prefer to sell it all together for $295.00, but I will sell the engine for $100, as is, no warranty. It's never been installed or used.

I will sell the bike for $250 by itself.

The rest of the parts I will take $100 for all of it.

Attachments

• Engine.JPG
    Engine.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 1,406
  • Parts.JPG
    Parts.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,404
After many inquiries and people saying they are coming to see the bike, I still have not sold it or the extra parts. I am still available to show it in the evenings or weekends.

Back