My mt. bike build

Ill just use this thread to show my on-going progress of my bike, here it is from start to what ive done so far.

1241223273179.jpg

1241223288421.jpg

1241223298296.jpg

1241286454123.jpg

1241294091562.jpg

1241286422024.jpg

1241295956253.jpg

1241295983472.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

some porting

engineapart.jpg

DSC01173Small.jpg

DSC01174Small.jpg

DSC01176Small.jpg

And here is another BEAST thats been sitting FOREVER, just waiting to find madura 700 mukini carbs on ebay before i proceed with it
DSC01175Small.jpg

exp.jpg
'

exp2.jpg

exp3.jpg

Next on my list is to build a jackshaft setup.

Thanks for looking.

:D

Id say its perfect. Stock was too quiet, straight pipe was REAL loud, and this is in between.

Its quiet enough id ride it at night if i had to and not worry about making anyone mad, but it still makes some noise.

thankyou mountain man, yes, i extended my crank. That was kind of a lazy move. well, there was no other alternative to clear the pull start, but i had to extend it like 1/2 inch more to clear the sbp exhaust mounted like that, I probably COULD have routed stuff different, but the grinder and welder were right there so... LOL

Only thing im worried about, is thats the side the nut for the crank is on, so when i comes time to take the pedals apart to put the freewheel gear on, i may be in trouble :(

btw, i came home to yet another flat rear tire. I found out the rubber is too thin on the rear tire, so even rocks penetrait it and puncture the innertube, so new tire it is! I hope wal mart has a decent one in stock. Thats where i got the front one, and its nice, but just a little skinny for my taste for a rear. Ill have to see.

Looks great.All the mods are sweet and I'm glad you replaced that seat it was killin me HeHe!! MotoMagz

HAHA, ya, the bike was a freebee. Thats what started this whole deal!, and im glad it did, because its a blast riding motor bikes!

Well just like to say, ive been gone from here for a long time and lately havent driven the bike for quite a while but brought it back out and rode it again and let 4 other of my friends ride it :( LOL everyone loves it.

I must say, when i ride this thing it gets drivent at WOT almost all the time and as fast as it will go. Its not showing any signs of wearing out.

I rode beside one of my buddies street bikes (lol a real one) and flat road i go about 27-31 mph, little downhill and some pedaling i got 34 mph. Thats with the stock gear, the motor is just screaming for mercy haha.

Ill give it a gear kit whenever im not broke anymore. I definatly want to make another bike with alot more power. this is fun but i like fast things. That 700cc engine on that gokart i posted in the first post, i actually got that motor running, and mounted it on a lawn tractor, its not complete yet but it got some love, it too is sitting because of being broke but i may post a thread about that if i feel like it later.

Just thought id give an update.

No real other mods have been done to the bike.

EDIT- one thing i would like to add, LUBE YOUR THROTTLE CABLE, with some pb blaster or something of that nature, even if its working fine. Mine stays out of the weather and the cable started siezing up little by little, not real noticable when you twist the throttle, but it was, and it was enough to break that CHEAP throttle, so i had to take my front brake handle off and use it as the throttle lever for the time being.

Back