my new bike

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by unraw, Sep 22, 2008.

1. unraw

unraw Member

here is my new bike. it has a kings 34t sprocket, powerking 80cc limited edition motor. ive got a boost bottle on order it should be here soon. hoping to get an expansion chamber from kings too once its ready.

Attached Files:

2. h0tr0d

h0tr0d Member

Cool bike, looks like a cushy ride! You are going to love the 34t after the motor is broken in.

3. terrence

terrence Member

Nice bike unraw. that has to be the shortest plug wire i've ever seen LOL. Great job enjoy the ride. terrence

4. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

Its a real speed demon! Please post your speed after break in.

5. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Great job! Looks really good. Have fun!

6. unraw

unraw Member

Thanks. that sprocket is so light that it has almost as much power as my other bike with the 44t. its definitely worth the money.

7. unraw

unraw Member

Well, I fixed the muffler. It was hanging off there funny and the copper fitting wasn't sealing up very nicely and was making my engine all full of oil. so i bought some muffler cement and sealed it up nicely. I also bought a really bright LED flash light and zip tied it onto my old light mount. It lights up the whole road! Its pretty sweet. It is quite bulky on there though. I frequently like to sit on the rack so that i can crouch real low so i mounted my tail light on the old reflector bracket. It has gone through just over a gallon of fuel. Today i bored out the manifold as far as i could, it made a HUGE difference! now i can easily get up to 55km/h without peddling. when i peddle, I can get up to 60 no problem. I haven't tried going any faster than that. Thats fast enough. At my cruising speed of 50, i have nice mid range rpms.

Attached Files:

8. unraw

unraw Member

Today I got my boost bottle. I put it on and I cant say ive noticed much of a difference power wise. It has just more or less eliminated my "four stroking". I only cut 2" off the hose. Would it made more of a difference if i cut the hose shorter?

9. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

:confused:"four stroking"?:confused:

10. unraw

unraw Member

sort of when your motor "staggers" instead of running completely smooth.

11. unraw

unraw Member

Yesterday I got it upto 66km/h:shock:

12. butch27

butch27 Guest

How fast is that on our planet?:lol:

13. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

14. unraw

unraw Member

cant wait 'till I can find a tuned pipe!

15. hill climber

hill climber Member

pipelyne sells expansion chambers.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  16. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

Pipelyne Manufacturing unfortunately is not on the web. I PMed Easy Rider asking for info on the company. He gave me the owner name and number: Dean Maro 408-279-2307

17. unraw

unraw Member

Thanks For the phone number! I will definitely give them a call tomorrow!

Ever since i've put my boost bottle on my spark plug stays dry. The porcelain insulator still has a gray color to it but the plug is always dry. I have the clip on the bottom notch. I dont think its running lean because the spark plug still has color to it but should the spark plug stay dry??

I'm getting 80km on one tank! My tank is just under 2 liters.(80 kilometer = 49.709 695 379 mile) Handy link for the converter, ozzyu812!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008