My new exhaust

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by richirich1113, Aug 19, 2011.

1. richirich1113

richirich1113 Member

This is the Racing ProJet pipe from JNMotors. I had to do a little fabracating but look at the result- AWSOME.
    I had a SBP black expansion chamber pipe which i could say was better than stock but this pipe smokes it.
    I have more power, it looks sick and my bike now sounds like a motorcycle instead of a peashooter.
    I just had to share.

Ride Hard..
    Ride Safe...

Attached Files:

2. Bluethunder3320

Bluethunder3320 New Member

sweet! looks like a pocket bike exhaust.

3. dcol372

dcol372 New Member

I was wondering if you could submit a video of how it sounds, i love to hear it. cant find any on youtube that has that pipe

4. hybrid

hybrid Member

THAT is bad A$$!! Really dig the improvised spring-loaded chain
    idler you have on there too! That thing work pretty good?

5. richirich1113

richirich1113 Member

Thanks, the chain tensioner i got off ebay but it came with a plastic roller witch i replaced with the bearing gear that i also got off ebay. together for what it is it is ridiculously expensive but works great and ive never had a problem yet with it.

another post asked for some video, im gonna try here in this next week. Ive got to coordinate with a friend that has a camera.( ive spent all my $ on my bike)LOL

6. geebt48cc

geebt48cc Member

Looking good Rich. Uno, what I love to say is always, "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

7. richirich1113

richirich1113 Member

Thanks, hopefully this weekend if i can coordinate with a friend im going to shoot some video , ive had people want to know what it sounds like(i cant aford a camera, spent my $ on the bike.. LOL)
    And another good saying i like is "good parts arent cheap and cheap parts arent good.."

8. dcol372

dcol372 New Member

"good parts arent cheap and cheap parts arent good.."

This statment holds very true.

9. richirich1113

richirich1113 Member

10. dcol372

dcol372 New Member

Sounds pretty good. it kinda sounds a little quieter than a standard expansion pipe.