My New helmetschooterworks frame for the Whizzer Motor

Hi Guys,
Thanks Guys, graucho, your Chopper build is really cool, nice work!! :)
Joe

My Whizzer powered Indian

Hi Guys,
Got some more done, Decals on, pin striping, and clear coated! Getting there!
Joe

Attachments

• Decal is on 002.jpg
    Decal is on 002.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 4,341
Nice...

Wow Joe - that's about the nicest looking bike that I've seen here. Great attention to detail. I bet that Indian Motorcycles would love to put that into their production models.

Hi Zomby Builder,
Thank you very much :) I get that from building Scale R/C Airplanes. It will be really cool to ride when I get every thing together the way I want it.. And yes Ron, I will not run the motor in the House :(
Thanks guys,
Joe

I love the look of it. Sweet build so far. Is that a different motor than what they (Helmut) are selling on their production bikes? If so, what kind is it and what kind of top speed will you be looking at when your finished?

Hi Zomby Builder,
Thank you very much :) I get that from building Scale R/C Airplanes. It will be really cool to ride when I get every thing together the way I want it.. And yes Ron, I will not run the motor in the House :(
Thanks guys,
Joe

Last edited:
Hi Shawnshank,
Thank you, I am getting there. It is a Whizzer motor, Built by Quenton. Top speed should be in the 45 to 50 MPH range :) enough to scare you !!!!!
Joe

Joe's Indian Helmutt Whizz Banger

Hey Joe Thumbs Up..

Attachments

• PICT0446.jpg
    PICT0446.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 1,377
  • PICT0439.jpg
    PICT0439.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,222
  • PICT0440.jpg
    PICT0440.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,211
I contacted them (helmut) about purchasing one and if I remember correctly...soup to nuts it's a little over 3k. If you don't mind me asking does that sound about right to you or did you just purchase the frame from them and put in your own engine or do you work for helmut cycles?
What kind of time do you have invested in it so far?
A nice video of you riding it when your finished would be really cool.

Hi Shawnshank,
Thank you, I am getting there. It is a Whizzer motor, Built by Quenton. Top speed should be in the 45 to 50 MPH range :) enough to scare you !!!!!
Joe

My Whizzer powered Indian

Hi shawnshank,
Do you work for helmut cycles? No I do not. I purchased the frame from him, power coated, wired :) Then put in my own motor and finders, wheels, and the rest. And Yes that price sounds good. He is a good guy:cool: and will help you get yours on the road, just the way you want it to be.:helmet:
Here is where I am at right now on mine
Joe

Attachments

• Whizzer and Billet Head 001.jpg
    Whizzer and Billet Head 001.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 1,176
Back