My Next Motorized Project

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JunkersBikes, Aug 2, 2007.

1. JunkersBikes

JunkersBikes Guest

This started life as a Dyno Roadster, so after having a couple extra OCC frames and this roadster frame laying around, I figured why not combine the it stands currently, the 2 are beefly tack welded until I can get some more metal in and do some finish welds on her, and here's a question for you guys...does this bike scream 4 Stroke to you as it does to me? lol

Attached Files:

2. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Oh, h*** yeah.
  3. Herrmanator8

Herrmanator8 Guest

wow, that things stretched!!! lookin good, cant wait to see an engine on that thing:cool:

4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

nice job ...looks great with that FAT tire!!
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member

that needs a BIG 4stroke !!!
    anything too small will not fill up that engine compartment :D
  6. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

I never thought of putting those 2 bikes together. Looks like you'll have quite a chop when you're done!

7. nice cruiser - either 2 or 4 stroke would look good on it.
  8. Jim H

Jim H Guest

If you have a welder, anything is possible. Stretch is definitely the way to go, either 2 or 4 I want to see it happen!
  9. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Oh OUCH!!!
    My heart just started skippin' beats! That ol' gal is like a flick-knife through my heart, tearin' me all apart...!
    I can see a Whizzer four-stroke in there; though any engine would be good...
  10. JunkersBikes

JunkersBikes Guest

I've been toying the idea of a briggs & stratton 5 horse on there (since I'm way too money deprived to get a whizzer engine) *sigh maybe 1 day* I'll keep you guys posted lol