My other hobby. What else you guys up to?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hello Moto!, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Hello Moto!

Hello Moto! Active Member

So this is what I do when I'm not cussing my motorized bike. What else do you guys do in your free time?

IMAG1421.jpg

2. 1983JZR3W

1983JZR3W Member

Tinker with my old cars......

Attached Files:

AutOtaku likes this.
  3. Hello Moto!

Hello Moto! Active Member

Those are some seriously cool cars :cool:

4. Arty

Arty Active Member

Love the trike!! - -Is it a Moggy?

5. 1983JZR3W

1983JZR3W Member

Thanks, guys!! It is a JZR from England. A bit smaller than a Morgan and powered by a Honda CX650 cycle engine.

6. butre

butre Well-Known Member

I have a basket case of a '72 Volkswagen that I'm working on, a panhead bobber that needs attention, a chevy c1500 that makes 650 to the wheels and is constantly breaking something, a bunch of vintage bass guitars that need electrical work, and am constantly injuring myself with whatever tool I'm using.

7. AutOtaku

AutOtaku Member

I've got an affliction for cars too. Though not too many funds at the moment, I have a 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber that was my first car that Im gonna restore and a 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 that's my daily driver

8. skyash

skyash Active Member

Mazda 6 turbo?

9. skyash

skyash Active Member

I love my cars too. Skyline gts4 $10.000in the motor . Clica wrc stock .Honda vtir stock .I love just making stuff. Suit of armour out of spray cans k9 from doctor who for mum.steel flick baterang. In my spare time I fix moted push bikes for eny one for free I just like working on them and seeing them ride off in the sunset lol

Attached Files:

10. AutOtaku

AutOtaku Member

Yes, i believe there called "Atenza" down under? You guys are lucky with your import laws and sh*t.....