My "Red Peril" Pics

Hope there's a red bike here ! 36 toofy arrived from dacs not long ago, and thats the next install !

Last edited by a moderator:
srdavo, you totally got me on this one :p

exactly, 'ozone...good catch :)

just keep adding new pics to the end as your build progresses and changes, sometimes i just post a new picture of S2.1 because there's enough new peeps around to show her off again...everybody should show off the ride, that's what keeps the rest of us going 8)

the reason we ask that you only use one gallery per bike is obvious as soon as you see how many we have going :LOL: :LOL:

K AUGIE AND MANY THANKS !

I'm getting it now ! Computer stuff seems to turn me magically into "Rainman" .... notice I did however get a second pic to load and boy it just absorbed it in a 4 sec load ... but damned if I can do it consistently ... seems I have to select a pic and tell it to open to windows for it to work ... doesn't work if I open from say, olympus board where I took the pic in the first place ....

Red Peril changes

A bobber tail to slightly upgrade a little bit away from a total 50's look, and removed all logo stickers that bug me when they were applied with bubbles,creases, and backfolds. That red seatpak looks to me for all the world like an expensive custom fit seatpak. In reality it's just a $5 shorty backpac that molds easily across the wider rear fender and is velcroed across the back edge of the seat.Added chrome strips to offset the loss of the logo stickers that were just about everywhere.

3072_P7240005_1.jpg

My bike!!!!! he stole my bike!!! :LOL: :p :LOL:
man, wizard...i almost feel like ceding my avatar to you (almost) :LOL:
i think it looks great 8)
Happy :mrgreen:

Trying to see a pic, it's similar to "Red Peril" I take it .

Tried to see a pic of avatar ...

just found a small insert and I can't see it too well ... is it blue ?

Yes!!! I started using chrome molding for cars on my bikes a few years ago, works great for two-tone paint jobs. It comes in 1/4" and 1/8" widths. Does anybody use car door edge molding on the edges of fenders? It really dresses them up! Awesome bike; love that seat!!! :D

Red Peril's new tank logos/seat pak

Logos arrived today, nice product and dual peel placement makes application perfect,albeit a little expensive .... former red seat pak eventually sagged, this case sits on Targets seat post mount rear rack which is a nice buy at $19.99 and has hanger openings to add a bag to each side as well if needed on a longer ride.

Attachments

• new logo n bag.jpg
    new logo n bag.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 285
  • new bag.jpg
    new bag.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 285
Back