My second build 2 for July and hopefully more to come.

Hey guys,
These things r great!!! So much fun to ride.Half a day to build and you are off and running. Ok so I started with Walmart bikes and am hoping to generate enough profit from these to go high end by Christmas.Lynn at custommotoredbicycles.com does some killer stuff,has a great inventory and is very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Lynn,you rock!Okay so here is my Del Rio built August 1st.I like it but it's not the one I wanna keep.Anyway I thought I'd share it with you all and of course give the folks at custommotoredbicycles.com the credit they deserve.

IMG_20140726_185715.jpgDSCF3805.jpgDSCF3803.jpgDSCF3804.jpg

No kc I did not disable or remove the brake custommotoredbicycles.com has a double pull brake lever I just ordered that and of course some heavy duty 70 mm brake pads as the stock pads were toast in a few rides lol.I also as it is a multispeed bike switched the gearshifter to the left hand side which put the numbers upside down but I dont have a problem with that. I just hope this baby sells so I can move on to the next project.

No kc I did not disable or remove the brake custommotoredbicycles.com has a double pull brake lever I just ordered that and of course some heavy duty 70 mm brake pads as the stock pads were toast in a few rides lol.I also as it is a multispeed bike switched the gearshifter to the left hand side which put the numbers upside down but I dont have a problem with that. I just hope this baby sells so I can move on to the next project.
Outstanding!
I do the same 'move shifter and use dual pull' on my derailleur builds and know all too well what sitting on inventory is like when money is tight but still chomping to build something new ;-}

Back