My stealth bike

This is my motored bicycle, with 49cc ported engine,max speed 50 km/h
What do you think?http://picasaweb.google.com/107333795502824179248/MotoBiciclete#

Hi,
Cool, definitely a product of the 'Skunk Works', but if you don't want your radar cross section to be spread all over the pavement :sick: I would fit some form of chain tensioner to your drive chain. When the chain comes off and locks the rear wheel solid you will be in a whole world of hurt.:D

Cheers BJ

i know,thank's,its fixed now i have got the tensioner back on,but at that time the chain was tight even without it and i gained 5 km/h due to that.

Ahh, flat black is just sexy. Little more work and you'd have a nice RatMxBike.

I'm curious how much you were able to port out. My hands just aren't steady enough to do any porting myself.

Hey - Welcome to MBc!

What porting mods have been done.

Cheers BJ

Well i went 2mm wider on both lateral sides of the exhaust port,trimed the piston skirt on the intake side just enough to uncover te intake completley,and matched the intake and exhaust manifold to the ports.
it runs much better then when it was original,almost like a standard 66,and i have a poket bike expansion chamber on the way, so we will see.

really porting its verry overrated on the execution perspecvtive,its really easyer then it seems,and it you do ruin the set,it only cost like 30 bucks,so no big deal!

Hi,
Yes it is good that a new barrel doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Porting I have always found is only part of the story, a good well designed expansion chamber will always give the biggest increase in overal performance. Having said that, fabricating new pipes from scratch each time you want to try out a new design is a pain in the backside.

Cheers BJ

No fabrication requierd,just take an expansion chamber from an ordinary poket bike,this is how i mounted mine Photo-0056.jpg

Photo-0061.jpg

Photo-0062.jpg

247147644-3890414-700_700.jpg

Back