Tubes My wonder pop protection (Havent poped a tube since)

hey , i know this thread is a bit old but thats what i have been doing for a long time,and whenever i pop another tire i just add it to the ones already in there, so i have like 4 tubesaround a heavy duty one LOL

juliman, I'm curious - if the old inner tube was stopping the punctures ... why are there four of them now there???

Last edited:
wow, i have never had a flat tire on ony of my bikes.
do you have the rubber liners inside the rims to protect the spokes from rubbing on the tubes?
liners are the way to go because they are cheap and easy to install.
the green slime stuff is ok, but if you ever need to deflate the inner tube to put on a new tire, the green slime will clog up the valve stem and make it very hard to get the tube flat enough to get the tire off the rim.

...and whenever i pop another tire i just add it to the ones already in there, so i have like 4 tubesaround a heavy duty one LOL
I just thought it was ironic, and a bit funny, that that, since you said "whenever i pop another tire i just add it to the ones already in there" since, after the first time or two that it DIDN'T work (else, I wouldn't have another flat...) , I think I would stop adding the ineffective inner tube...:giggle:

Back