Ne5 Billet Head

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bill green, Mar 20, 2009.

1. bill green

bill green Member

New billet head for NE5 .6061 Billet Aluminum custom CNC ,20cc Pocket , 30% more fin area.All top Quality. $300.00 plus shipping...Bill 360-601-4486

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009

2. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

Hi Bill,
    Wow, now that is really beauitful looking! :) Will the fins clear the frame? Tried one out yet? They look taller.
    Joe Pierson

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
  3. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Joe Yes everything clears on whizzers stock frame....Bill

4. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

I have a Quenton motor in my Whizzer, How much more HP or MPH
    will it give me? :) I like all I can get! :)
    Joe

5. bill green

bill green Member

Hi joe I just PM you your answer..I hope it helps ...If any question please call...............360-601-4486 Bill

6. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Hey Bill
    Very nice. How much cooler does the head run now?

Jim

7. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Jim on my salt flat bike it dropped rite at 98 deg ..thats not bad..Bill

8. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Hi Bill
    That's a very good drop in temp and also a good selling point. Whizzer heads get very hot with a little modification to the engine so this is a win win for you. More power and lower temps. Nice work.

Jim

9. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Jim yes my salt flat bike was hovering at 600F before head change..Bill

10. bill green

bill green Member

Hi joe thaught I should mention I am making update to speed up flow between piston and valves ..Will put a small chamfer on V above piston for quicker combustion flow...Bill

11. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

Hi Bill,
    Sounds real good:) More power and lower temps. :) Your tempting
    me !
    Joe

12. Billet head

Nice job Bill. And it looks great too. This is the kind of improvement that adds to the overall quality, without regard to doing it cheaper or making more money for less value. I am afraid to take my exhaust manifold off my motor again. Stripped out the threads in the cylinder. It tapped out nicely, but looks to be about maxed out diameter wise. So when I buy one of these from you I'll have to leave the manifold on during installation. I have to clear out a few more things from my garage, then I'll buy one. That will probably make the whole engine & clutch run a little cooler. I like polished Al so much better than chrome. How many of these do you have?

13. I want one

OK Bill I'm in. Send me one with two spark plugs & a quality gasket. PM me with a total $ & your address.

14. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Dave You are going to love this head...If any questions call me....Bill

15. bill green

bill green Member

Ok Joe and Dave your heads will be in the mail next week ...I widen the front taper 400 thousands per side to cover the cylinder better.and were cutting A bevel in the V over the piston area for faster flow..Cant wait to get your feed back...Talk to you guys soon..Bill

16. Can hardly wait

Thanks Bill. Seems that all the other W dealers are BUSY. New China kit & all.

17. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Dave I think im going pro Americana . As much as posible. MADE IN USA Im liking it..Bill

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  18. StillDream'n

StillDream'n Guest

Hi Bill,
    Man Made in the USA with pride!! That is what I look for, keep on making those parts! :)
    Joe

19. bill green

bill green Member

Hi joe Ill be talking to my cnc guy about the other project on tuesday.....Bill

20. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Joe , Dave , and Bob Your heads will be done tomarrow night , so I will ship them priority mail flat rate on Thursday morning ..Look forward to your feed back..Bill