Ne5 Billet Head

New billet head for NE5 .6061 Billet Aluminum custom CNC ,20cc Pocket , 30% more fin area.All top Quality. $300.00 plus shipping...Bill 360-601-4486

Attachments

• DSCN0550.jpg
    DSCN0550.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 453
  • DSCN0567.jpg
    DSCN0567.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 361
  • DSCN0569.jpg
    DSCN0569.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Hi Bill,
Sounds real good:) More power and lower temps. :) Your tempting
me !
Joe

Billet head

Nice job Bill. And it looks great too. This is the kind of improvement that adds to the overall quality, without regard to doing it cheaper or making more money for less value. I am afraid to take my exhaust manifold off my motor again. Stripped out the threads in the cylinder. It tapped out nicely, but looks to be about maxed out diameter wise. So when I buy one of these from you I'll have to leave the manifold on during installation. I have to clear out a few more things from my garage, then I'll buy one. That will probably make the whole engine & clutch run a little cooler. I like polished Al so much better than chrome. How many of these do you have?

I want one

OK Bill I'm in. Send me one with two spark plugs & a quality gasket. PM me with a total $ & your address.

Ok Joe and Dave your heads will be in the mail next week ...I widen the front taper 400 thousands per side to cover the cylinder better.and were cutting A bevel in the V over the piston area for faster flow..Cant wait to get your feed back...Talk to you guys soon..Bill

Can hardly wait

Thanks Bill. Seems that all the other W dealers are BUSY. New China kit & all.

Hi Bill,
Man Made in the USA with pride!! That is what I look for, keep on making those parts! :)
Joe

Hi Joe , Dave , and Bob Your heads will be done tomarrow night , so I will ship them priority mail flat rate on Thursday morning ..Look forward to your feed back..Bill

Back