NE5 mushroom lifters sold at?

POLQWA

Local time
2:30 AM
I need some of those mushroom lifters for my NE5. I don't have a dealer close by. Where can I order some with gaskets? I live in central Illinios.

I got mine from Quenton. I think MotorbikeMike has them too. My brother got his from Quenton too. Contact one of those guys.

Jim

Hi POLQUA,

Send shipping address to quincy163@yahoo.com

We ordered a "bunch", but didn't expect so many orders so quickly. I personally purchased a fair amount for my private stock, but had to give them up because of the demand.

Most of the dealers have sold the majority of their inventory already, but a few of the dealers on the west coast still have few sets in stock [not many].

Have fun,
252-475-0406 cell
quincy163@yahoo.com

Hey Quenton:

My Mushrooms arrived today! Thanks for being so expeditious!

Your check will be sent tomorrow.

If I hadn't just caught a cold, I would begin with Oscar's "implant surgery" tomorrow!

They really look like they had first-class machining on them:

The Turning, Facing, Milling, Drilling, and Tapping were all excellent! I don't see any lathe chuck marks on them...they were probably done in a Collet.

HAL

Last edited:
Mushroom Lifters

I got my lifters and gaskets already today. Thanks Quenton. Five minutes after I talked to you on the phone about the status on the lifters the mail came and they were in box. They look great. thanks

Back