NE5 mushroom lifters sold at?

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by POLQWA, Jan 9, 2009.

POLQWA New Member

I need some of those mushroom lifters for my NE5. I don't have a dealer close by. Where can I order some with gaskets? I live in central Illinios.

2. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

I got mine from Quenton. I think MotorbikeMike has them too. My brother got his from Quenton too. Contact one of those guys.

3. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hi POLQUA,

Send shipping address to

We ordered a "bunch", but didn't expect so many orders so quickly. I personally purchased a fair amount for my private stock, but had to give them up because of the demand.

Most of the dealers have sold the majority of their inventory already, but a few of the dealers on the west coast still have few sets in stock [not many].

Have fun,
    252-475-0406 cell
  4. Hal the Elder

Hal the Elder Member

Hey Quenton:

My Mushrooms arrived today! Thanks for being so expeditious!

Your check will be sent tomorrow.

If I hadn't just caught a cold, I would begin with Oscar's "implant surgery" tomorrow!

They really look like they had first-class machining on them:

The Turning, Facing, Milling, Drilling, and Tapping were all excellent! I don't see any lathe chuck marks on them...they were probably done in a Collet.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  5. Quenton Guenther

Hi Hal & Oscar,

Thrilled you like the lifters, hope you "ditch" the cold.
    I too was impressed with the quality of the workmanship. They were produced by a company in VA.

Have fun,

POLQWA New Member

Mushroom Lifters

I got my lifters and gaskets already today. Thanks Quenton. Five minutes after I talked to you on the phone about the status on the lifters the mail came and they were in box. They look great. thanks
  7. Quenton Guenther

Hi POLQWA,
    That is what I call "Fast service", LOL. Thanks for the order, really glad you like the lifters.

Have fun,