Need performance air filter, Tanaka PF-3300

rgm1960

Local time
10:51 AM
Any recommendations for a performance air filter that will fit a Tanaka PF-3300? My stock cleaner cover popped off and is history. It will take weeks for a stock replacement. Thanks.

Any recommendations for a performance air filter that will fit a Tanaka PF-3300? My stock cleaner cover popped off and is history. It will take weeks for a stock replacement. Thanks.

tanaka is basically a stock brushcutter.

just about any brushcutter style air filter will fit. undo the two carb bolts, swap box assembly over, stud spacings are invariably the same.

i say "just about" as there are always the odd ones that drive you completely freaking nuts! things like chokes etc are always a frustration to the home mechanic.

for "performance" theres not much choice, and will make little if any difference anyway, other than maybe extend service intervals... you need to open the engine up in the right places to make full use of a larger carb or filter.

what im saying is if you know of a "dead" brushcutter or blower or something lurking in a garage somewhere...have a peek at its air filter... :)

Back