Need some feedback on KINGS MOTOR BICYCLE ENGINE KIT!!

Discussion in 'Dealer Reviews' started by StrontiumEthics, Jul 3, 2008.

1. StrontiumEthics

StrontiumEthics Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hello fello biker's I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with KINGS MOTOR BIKES BICYCLE ENGINE KITS? the two stroke 80cc? If so can I get some feedback on it? Like top speed? Clutch? Reliablity? Im trying to decide between a Kings Motor bicycle engine kit, or a Revolution Cycles bicycle engine kit? I am kinda new to this stuff? but still have prior knowledge on engines, bikes, etc. Give me some feedback on both if ya can! Thanks

- Strontium E.

2. stude13

stude13 Active Member

it would take less of your time if you would use the search option above. the feed back is all there.
  3. Alan

Alan Member

First, none are 80cc. They're a little under 70cc.
    I have a King's. Took about 8 days to get. Had to grind the drive sprocket teeth. Which was a pain in the.... They were too wide for the chain.

Revolution Cycles might sound like trouble. Go Dax.

Top Speed ? between 20 and 40. Depending.

Reliability ? :lol: :lol:
  4. Kings motor or Powerking? - I got a Powerking off Ebay. 174.00 w/ shipping. no warranty.
    So far, had it up to 37mph w/ some vibration.
    Kit is ok. I have done prior write ups on my opinion of it. Just search my tag under members to find them.
    No problems at all so far. Ride it everyday, up a 23% steep hill w/ pedal assist at 23mph.
    My friend has a Dax 49cc. - which I would recommend his company, but I stomp him in speed, acceleration and hills.

Troy Fitz.
  5. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

do yourself a favor and stay away from powerking. i dont know about kings but if you dont mind spending a little more money go with the ch80
    you cant go worng
  6. motoschwinn

motoschwinn Guest

If it's KINGS? I have 3000+ miles on my motor. But I've said so many times it's all in the breaking in...
  7. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

like i said i dont know about Kings motors but i do know about powerking motors and i am not a big fan of them
  8. wayde

wayde Guest

my powerking blew up after 1200-1500 km's rubber clutch pucks were worn to nothing, just ordered from chris hill yesterday
  9. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

you did will not be disappointed. i have one of Chris Hills engines and it is the best one of the 3 that i have bought i had a powerking and it blew up and i have a 4 stroke to but i like the CH80 the best
  10. wayde

wayde Guest

good to hear haven't had motor for a while
  11. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

you will like it. it run like you wont believe
    ps i like your home town the fall are cool me and my grilfriend went to see them last summer
  12. wayde

wayde Guest

i was taking the gamble on the price not knowing much about it i figured more money better motor, i also talked to chris and he's a good guy i'm lucky 25 bucks for shipping cause he's close and in canada revoloution cycle (brian) told me he'd give me two motors for 350 but i wondered about the quality of the motor and rest of the kit
  13. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

you get what you pay for spend the extra cash i did and i am glad i did Chris will take care of you