Need wiring diagram for '05 Whizzer

Whizzer 58

Local time
10:20 PM
Hi gang, it's been a good week for me, I sold my '00 cyclone cruiser Whizzer with the WC-1 engine last week and I just brought home an '05 Whizzer with the NE engine in it. The bike has 70 miles on it and it runs & looks great.

The kicker is that it only cost me $30.00 to upgrade to the '05. After I sold the old bike I had no intentions of buying another Whizzer, but this '05 came along and I could not resist. Now the bad, after driving around I noticed that the turn signals not working or the brake light, headlight works.
I pulled the front fork cover off and noticed that part of the wiring harness has black burn marks and some of the wires don't match up, like blue to blue or yellow to yellow and to many female ends and not enough male end connectors.
If i could locate a wiring diagram I'd be on my way to fixing this nice bike. Thanks, regards Ed

Hi gang, it's been a good week for me, I sold my '00 cyclone cruiser Whizzer with the WC-1 engine last week and I just brought home an '05 Whizzer with the NE engine in it. The bike has 70 miles on it and it runs & looks great.

The kicker is that it only cost me $30.00 to upgrade to the '05. After I sold the old bike I had no intentions of buying another Whizzer, but this '05 came along and I could not resist. Now the bad, after driving around I noticed that the turn signals not working or the brake light, headlight works.
I pulled the front fork cover off and noticed that part of the wiring harness has black burn marks and some of the wires don't match up, like blue to blue or yellow to yellow and to many female ends and not enough male end connectors.
If i could locate a wiring diagram I'd be on my way to fixing this nice bike. Thanks, regards Ed

Ed,
PM me with your e-mail address. I have the wiring diagram on a pdf file that I can send you.

Howdy, Ed,

What Kilroy said, or contact Whizzer. The wiring diagram in their maintenance manual is pretty good.

I've had similar problems with my '07 NE5. But mine seem to have been in the left control block on the handle bar.

--del

wiring diagram

Thanks Kilroy, I have the diagram and I'm on my way to the garage to do some serious wiring. It's nice to have a diagram to go by. thanks again...Ed

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for an 07 Whizzer with the NE motor? Would be nice to have in case I encounter problems down the road.

Thanks

Back