Never Before Seen

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Masor, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Masor

Masor Member

I couldn't find a bike that looked like an old skool bobber, so I built one from scratch! I found a donor bike, some steel pipe, and there you go. Some welding and painting later and it's done. And yes, that is a custom built springer frond end. Say hello to my new ride to high school.

Attached Files:

2. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Cool bike, hard tail comes to mind looking at that. Great wotkmanship and effort!
  3. motorpsycho

motorpsycho Active Member

That's pretty cool! And just the way i like em.
    long, low and'll be a rough ride, but sometimes you have to sacrifce comfort to look cool (and that's a good thing).
    you did a great job and you have a good eye for making a custom bike look "right".
  4. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

When I was 17, I couldn't build a bird house. Good job.
  5. Animal454

Animal454 Member

Well done. I like it.:bowdown:
  6. Masor

Masor Member

Thanks everyone. Here in my town, no one thinks much of my creations. They think it's kids stuff. They say I will have nothing going for me in the future. And again thanks everyone.
  7. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Nobody in my neighborhood thinks much of my motorbike either. Its OK. I just keep tinkering and riding. To each his own.
  8. Masor

Masor Member

All the neighbors complain about the noise, and for the most part are complete jerks.
  9. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

unless you live in a city populated completely by professional craftsmen, they are simply wrong and possibly jealous.
  10. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned