New 69.7cc (80cc) motor

Ok guys I'm going to try something to see if it works...If it does I will sell them as fast as I build them....

I've got one 80cc (actualy 69.7cc) that I'm building with larger 8mm motor mounting studs front and rear, ported intake and ext, with custom made high flow headers for the intake and ext, also I will powder coat the head,jug,crank case and all side covers to your color choice.....this motor has a centrifugal clutch witch is great so you can keep it running without using the clutch

what kinda numbers are we talking about ???

122_Kronic_Signature_1.jpg

Well I've got 3 for now but I've just started building the frist one I'm taking photo's as I go with the frist one so you can see what work is being done to the motors 8)
so we'll see how it goes I like to make it a full time engine thing :eek:

SlicerDicer said:
loco have you considered doing reed valve?

I just might do them if a customer wants to order one with an upgraded carb....

I'm thinking on building a few to start with and the rest to be built to what the person wants

I dont see why I shouldn't Slicer, custom work is somthing I do all the time....so yea I would.

although something like powder coating I do here, I charge like 100.00 to do a 125cc or a 250cc dirt bike motor thats out of the frame plus the price of all the new gaskits +8.00 more for extra colors ea.

so like our little 48-80's I'd charge 40. + 3.00 for each add color+ all new gaskits

you guys think thats fair?

azkronic said:
azkronic said:
what kinda numbers are we talking about ???
$$$ for the one in first post ???

122_Kronic_Signature_1.jpg

well the motor that I'm working on now with 8mm motor mounts and new headers,K&n style air filter,and powder coat 2 colors like 300.00 thats complete bolt on and go could be less if you have a good core

Loco what kind of performance improvements are you expecting?

BTW I may send my engine to you after winter sets in :)

Back